Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Organization of exhibitions, seminars, corporate events;
- Placement of advertisement in mass media, SMM;
- Implementation the local go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy;
- Making market analyses with Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans.
- Evaluating and analyses of customer research, market conditions and competitor data;
- Achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed;
- Web Site maintenance;
- Making company presentations, souvenir branding, printing materials, etc.;
- In coordination with the responsible sales persons building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing key customers;
- Implementing and ensuring compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies and processes related to operations/project execution and shareing functional best practices and lessons learned across the organization.
- Higher, preferable Marketing education;
- 3 years or more experience on a similar position;
- English, Russian languages – fluent oral and written;
- Experienced user of PC, Photoshop, Excel, Power Point;
- Ability to process negotiations, manage conflicts.
- Fixed salary and annual bonus;
- Social package (lunch compensation, medical insurance, fitness, corporate training programs).