Technical Solution Support Specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Technical Solution Support (English CV required)
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
About UnionPay International
UnionPay International (UPI) is a subsidiary of China UnionPay focused on the growth and support of UnionPay’s global business. In partnership with more than 2000 institutions worldwide, outside Mainland China UnionPay International has enabled card acceptance in 171 countries and regions with issuance in 49 countries and regions. UnionPay International provides high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholder base and ensures convenient local services to a growing number of global UnionPay cardholders and merchants.
- Provide implementation project management support and technical solution support to UnionPay institutions/potential clients
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans, status reports, and issues logs, ensure delivery on commitments.
- Setup workshops with the institutions to discuss operational and technical requirements for the new projects and facilitate new program installations.
- Manage routine and non-routine processing, testing, production rollout and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
- Implement the business rules, technical specifications and risk management rules in the local projects. Ensure the consistency between the local markets and the other markets, and maintain the uniformity of the worldwide network.
- Keep in tight communication with HQ Operation Support Dept, the overseas offices and the institutions. Collect the advice from UPI overseas offices and institutions on business rules, technical specifications, dispute resolution and risk management. Conduct the training, support or explanation sessions for overseas offices and institutions.
- Work on market research and information collection tasks assigned by the HQ Operation Dept. Help HQ Operation Dept to complete special programs such as local pricing, regulatory policy research, compliance audit, etc.
- Responsible for the work assigned by the superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 year experience in project management/customer support role in card payment industry, chip card technology, software, financial or information services would be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of card payment processing systems including message routing, chip card processing, authorization, clearing & settlement and connectivity would be added advantage.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to write in and speak English fluently.
- Strong collaboration and ability to manage as part of a cross functional team
- Able to travel overseas for business.