Product Sales Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Product Sales Manager (English CV required)
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
About UnionPay International
UnionPay International (UPI) is a subsidiary of China UnionPay focused on the growth and support of UnionPay’s global business. In partnership with more than 2000 institutions worldwide, outside Mainland China UnionPay International has enabled card acceptance in 171 countries and regions with issuance in 49 countries and regions. UnionPay International provides high quality, cost effective and secure cross-border payment services to the world’s largest cardholder base and ensures convenient local services to a growing number of global UnionPay cardholders and merchants.
- Assist in development of UnionPay Product, Ecommerce product and mobile payment products, including product design, marketing and constant improvement after going alive.
- Understand the demands of foreign card issuers, understand overseas clients’ needs and wants in multiple ways, and understand the competitive landscape of the market.
- Set up and lead the appropriate consumer and commercial support strategies to meet local government’s requirements and to meet the company goal of card issuance and usage. Engage in overseas branches and member issuers for increasing card volume and transaction volume.
- Monitor and ensure the execution of benefits and services.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, economics, management, marketing or related subjects.
- Experience in product management in payment industry, payment service, or financial system
- Superior project management skills, good communication/presentation skills and strong negotiation skills. Able to develop strategies and manage executions. Be able to identify new strategic partnership opportunities and strategic partners in new markets.
- Fluency in Russian and English. Chinese would be an advantage.
- A fast leaner, able to work under pressure and a good team player.
- Willing to Travel frequently to Central Asia area.